In order to meet users' rush investment needs for high-quality projects that are not in circulation or directional circulation in the early stage, ZT Labs now provides Aleo Credits project rush investment service.
ZT Labs - Aleo Credits project rush investment rules
- Total amount of rush investment: 500,000 USDT (100,000 Aleo)
- Grab the coin: Aleo
- Payment currency: USDT (ZT currency account)
- Rush shot mode: Rush shot
- Warm-up time: 10:00 on August 11, 2022 - 05:59 on August 12, 2022 (UTC)
- Payment time: 06:00 on August 12, 2022 - 16:00 on August 12, 2022 (UTC)
- Token distribution time: It is expected that 10% will be released online on the main network, and the remaining 90% will be unlocked linearly within one year after one month(Please refer to the official announcement for the exact release schedule)
- Grab the entry: "ZT Labs-Aleo" on the top of the web page, or "ZT Labs-Aleo" banner on the APP side
- Rush betting process: log in to ZT web page (take the web page as an example) - "ZT Labs-Aleo" at the top - enter the amount to be rushed - complete the graphic verification code - deduct the payment
- Reference price: 5 USDT
- Minimum rush investment amount: 100USDT (20 pieces)
- Maximum rush investment amount: 250,000 USDT (50,000 pieces)
- Support object: all users
- Project Overview
- Project/Token Name: Aleo Credits (Aleo)
- Project Introduction:Aleo is the first developer platform for users to build private, scalable and cost-effective applications. Using zero-knowledge cryptography, Aleo moves smart contract execution off-chain to enable a variety of decentralized applications that are both completely private and scalable to thousands of transactions per second. Built on an open, public blockchain; Aleo brings all the flexibility of Ethereum but with a more scalable architecture where miners don't need to re-run every transaction, but only need to verify their correctness.
- Vision: The future of decentralized applications will be built on zero-knowledge cryptography powered by Aleo. Aleo's permissionless open source network promises to provide a secure foundation for the next generation of private and scalable decentralized applications.
- Financing/Investment Institutions
Aleo has a total of two rounds of financing, A round and B round, of which the A round of financing is 28 million US dollars, and the B round of financing is 200 million US dollars.
Aleo Financing situation
Financing Amount (Unit: USD)
A round of financing
AndreessenHorowitz(a16z) lead investment，PlaceholderVC、GalaxyDigital、 VariantCapital and CoinbaseVentures participate in the investment
B round of financing
KoraManagementLP、 SoftBankVisionFund2 (SoftBank Vision Fund 2)lead investment,TigerGlobal、SeaCapital、Samsung Next、SlowVentures and AndreessenHorowitz(a16z)participate in the investment
- Value analysis
Modular Blockchains: Composability and Scalability
Privacy: zkp zero-knowledge proof technology mainly addresses privacy and scalability issues
Compatible with Ethereum: good ecological compatibility
posw consensus mechanism: adding zero-knowledge proof to the Bitcoin POW consensus mechanism
- Official website: https://www.aleo.org/
- Token model:
Total issuance: 1 billion
Early Backers: 57%
Public sales: 15%
- Other matters needing attention:
- This ZT Labs "Aleo Credits rush investment" can be launched on the "web side" and "APP side", and the "Aleo rush investment" page will be launched at 10:00 on August 11, 2022 (UTC);
- Users need to participate on the basis of fully understanding the project situation. Projects that have not been circulated or directionally circulated in the early stage may have large price fluctuations and uncertain income, and the platform cannot guarantee the expected income;
- The specific token issuance time and listing time are subject to the actual progress of the project party, and other uncontrollable factors such as project delays cannot be ruled out. Please participate with a full understanding of the project.
Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make prudent decisions. ZT will not assume any guarantee or compensation liability for your decisions.
Buy & Sell Crypto on ZT!
Telegram Admin: @AdTG_CS002
ZT reserves the right to modify, change or cancel this announcement at any time in its sole discretion and for any reason without prior notice