Dear ZT users:
SHIBSC,TADP,ASS will be launched on the ZT Innovation Board soon, and the SHIBSC/USDT,TADP/USDT,ASS/USDT trading pair will be opened. The specific launch time is as follows:
Recharge: 22:00 (UTC+8) on May 17, 2021;
Trading: 11:00 (UTC+8) on May 18, 2021;
Project introduction:SHIBSC is the twin sister of SHIB on the BSC chain. 67% of the project’s tokens have been destroyed when it was launched, and the remaining 33% of the tokens will all be injected into the liquidity pool. The project party does not have any reservations. It is a community Fully decentralized TOKEN driven, this will be a decentralized experiment. Everyone must make a purchase at pancakeswap. This means that the project party will not have more permissions than the user, the pool will be permanently locked, and everything will be handed over to the community. We will also conduct in-depth account interactions with our brother SHIB. In the future, pledge mining and NFT activities will be launched. .
Project official website: https://shibsc.com/
Project introduction:Tadpole is a simple community currency. We will keep our love for Tadpole and leave no regrets. At the same time, we will reserve the possibility to further enrich the development of series products! The total amount is 1 quadrillion, and the entire token has been used as a liquidity pool. The LP liquidity pool tokens will be transferred to the black hole address for destruction through the TAPD protocol, and cannot be withdrawn!
Project introduction:AustralianSafeShepherd is a community meme token forked by Safemoon. The token is fully driven by the community and has been launched fairly. Every transaction will continue to automatically generate the liquidity locked in PancakeSwapLP. Holders will receive passive rewards through static reflection when watching the unlimited growth of the "ASS" balance.
Project official website: https://www.assfinance.com/
Block explorer: https://bscscan.com/token/0x7c63f96feafacd84e75a594c00fac3693386fbf0
Risk warning: Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.
New token,Great ZT!
Invite friends to register:
Telegram group: https://t.me/zt_com
Official WeChat: aaaehcua
Thank you for your continued support to ZT! ZT will continue to provide you with better products and better services!
May 17, 2021