ZT has now launched the Liquidity Mining Service to provide users with liquidity mining services. When using the ZT Liquidity Service, users should carefully read and agree to the following 《Liquidity Mining Service Agreement》.
Users participating in liquidity mining must comply with the following regulations:
- When using liquidity mining services, users should comply with relevant laws and regulations and ensure that the source of digital assets is legal and compliant;
- When users use the liquidity mining service, this investment product may generate income or suffer losses, and must trade with caution, that is, unconditionally accept all potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions, users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently, ZT will not be liable for guarantee, compensation, etc. for any of your decisions;
- Due to network delays, computer system failures and other possible irresistible factors, the liquidity mining service may be delayed, suspended, suspended or deviated. ZT will try its best to guarantee but does not promise the stable and effectiveoperation of the mining service execution system;
- ZT will not take any responsibility for the final execution result of the mining service that is different from the user's expectation due to the above force majeure factors;
- ZT reserves the right to suspend and terminate the liquidity mining service. When necessary, ZT can suspend and terminate the ZT mining service at any time;
- ZT reserves the right of final interpretation of the liquidity mining service agreement.