Dear ZT users,
The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000 or at approximately 2021-12-09 20:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of all tokens on the ETH network will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-09 15:30 (UTC).
- The trading of ETH and other ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- ZT will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and other ERC-20 tokens in their Binance accounts.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and other ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Risk warning: Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.
Dec 9, 2021
Buy&Sell Crypto on ZT!
Telegram group: https://t.me/ztglobalen
Official WeChat: aaaehcua
ZT reserves the right to modify, alter or cancel this Notice at any time in its sole discretion for any reason without prior notice.