Dear ZT users,
ZT will support the upcoming Binance Smart Chain (BSC) v1.1.5 Bruno hard fork.
ZT is expected to suspend the recharge and withdrawal of BSC tokens at 7:30(UTC), November 30, 2021. To support the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network upgrade and hard fork that will take place at Binance Smart Chain Block high 13,082,000 (estimated at 8:00(UTC) on November 30, 2021).
• During the network upgrade, transactions are not affected;
• Binance Smart Chain (BSC) will perform network upgrade and hard bifurcation at block height 13,082,000. The estimated time is for reference only.
• Please recharge in advance, ZT will assist users to deal with any technical problems in network upgrade;
• Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new forked coins;
• ZT will reopen the recharge and withdrawal service after the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network upgrade and hard fork is completed and the network is stable without further announcement.
Risk warning: Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.
Nov 30, 2021
Buy&Sell Crypto on ZT!
Telegram group: https://t.me/ztglobalen
Official WeChat: aaaehcua
ZT reserves the right to modify, alter or cancel this Notice at any time in its sole discretion for any reason without prior notice.