Dear ZT Users,
ZTB Mining activity will start on August 18th , 2021 at 04:00 (UTC) in ZT mining. Adopt "flexible access" mining type, bring long-term and stable income for users. Participate in mining with flexible access through via SHIB/ AKITA/ BabyDoge/ PIG.
Flexible mining rules
- Users holding BabyDoge and participating in BabyDoge--ZTB flexible mining will be converted into ZTB during the period of mining and lock-up, and distributed together with the mining profits;
Single user participation quota (coin)
- The annualized income will be adjusted at any time according to the actual income of the mining pool;
- After the transfer of "mining treasure", the income will be calculated at the agreed time (it needs to be stored in the mining products for a whole natural day), and the income will be distributed on T+1;
- If there is a turn out in the middle of mining, the turn out part will not enjoy the profit on the day of the turn out;
- Participate in "mining treasure" without locking warehouse, only need to transfer, can also be transferred out of the transaction at any time;
- The specific rules are displayed on the activity page.
- Example: If you participate in the flexible mining of ZTB and transfer 1000 ZTB on May 12, you need to stay in the flexible mining of ZTB for a whole natural day on May 13 (you did not transfer out on May 13), and you can get the profit on May 13 on May 14; Amount of revenue =1000 pieces * annualized 10000%/365 days ≈97 pieces. Note: If you transfer out 400 ZTB on May 13th, only 600 ZTB will be counted for the income issued on May 14th.
Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.
Thank you for your support to ZT! We will continue to provide you with better products and better service!
August 18th , 2021
Buy&Sell Crypto on ZT!
Telegram group: https://t.me/zt_com
ZT reserves the right to modify, alter or cancel this Notice at any time in its sole discretion for any reason without prior notice.