Dear ZT users,
ZT will support the Ethereum Classic (ETC) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The Ethereum Classic network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Ethereum Classic mainnet block height of 13,189,133, or at approximately 2021-07-23 20:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ETC will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-07-23 10:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ETC will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Ethereum Classic network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Ethereum Classic mainnet block height of 13,189,133. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- ZT will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETC in their ZT accounts.
- The ETC network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.
Buy&Sell Crypto on ZT!
Invite friends to register:
Telegram group: https://t.me/ztglobalen
Official WeChat: aaaehcua
Thank you for your continued support to ZT! ZT will continue to provide you with better products and better services!
JUL 23 2021