I. What is "plan commission"
1. Planned commission: the user sets the trigger price, commission price and order quantity in advance; when the commissioned trading pair reaches the trigger price, the system will automatically place an order based on the preset commission price and commission quantity.
2. Trigger price: The price at which the system triggers pending orders according to the preset price and quantity.
3. Commission price: When the latest price reaches the trigger price, the system automatically orders the transaction price of the order.
4. Quantity: When the latest price reaches the trigger price, the system automatically orders the number of trades placed.
How to use "plan commission" transactions
1. After logging in, click on "Exchange" in the upper left corner
2. Taking SIPC as an example, select the corresponding trading pair as you want to trade.
3. Click to select the "plan commission" to buy or sell. According to the current price evaluation, enter the trigger price, commission price and commission quantity. When the latest price reaches the trigger price, the system will automatically perform SIPC buy or sell pending orders at the commission price
4. Click "Current Order" at the bottom to see the pending order status of your planned order. You can choose whether to cancel it.
5. Click "History" to see all your completed entrusted transactions