Steps of checking if the computer get a virus and Trojans.
1.Log on AOFEX with the stealth window mode(Ctrl+Shift+N)of Chrome, which gets ready for checking deposit address/withdrawal address.
2.Take down a right withdrawal address in a notebook, and tried to paste the address to the address bar of the Chrome to check if the address is the same with the one on your notebook.
3.Download AOFEX APP to check if its deposit and withdrawal addresses are the same with the ones on the website. If they are different, it means that your computer has got virus or Trojans.
- Install anti-virus program, and check and kill Trojans and virus periodically;
- Update system patch;
- Don’t click unknown documents;
- Link Google Authenticator;
- Please keep and manage your password with professional password managing tool like 1 password;
- Give your feedback about the abnormal condition of your account to the customer service on time, our customer service will help you with your problem;
- We suggest you use Chrome，and update it to the latest version;
- Uninstall the plug-in or unknown third-party software;
- Under extreme conditions, you may format disk and reinstall operating system;
- Ask for support and service from computer expert.