1. Installation and Use of Android Google Authenticator
1) Search "Google Authenticator" in the browser or application store for download and installation on the mobile phone;
2) Open the installed software: click on the [Start] to proceed to the next step and enter the Add Account;
There are two ways to add accounts:
(1) Click on [Scan Bar Code] to scan the two-dimensional code addition of zt.com page directly (Android needs to download the third-party two-dimensional code scanning component to scan);
(2) Click on the key provided to add your account manually and enter the key.
(Note: Two-dimensional codes and keys can be viewed on the "Platform Home - Security Settings - Google Double Authentication" page)
3) After successful setting, it will display 6 digits and account name (6 digits is a one-time password verification);
4) Enter the validation code, that is, the setup is successful.
2. Installation and Use of IOS Google Authenticator
1) Enter the App Store and search for "Google Authenticator" for installation;
2) After opening Google Authenticator, click on the top right corner [+].
3) Scan the two-dimensional code or enter the key to set it on the ZT.COM Google authentication page;
4) When the account is added successfully, it will display 6 digits and account name (6 digits is a one-time password verification);
5) Enter 6-digit digital clicks on the double-validation page of Google on ZT.COM platform to enable the double-validation of Google.