In order to meet users' rush investment needs for high-quality projects that are not in circulation or directional circulation in the early stage, ZT Labs now provides ShowMeta project rush investment service.
ZT Labs - ShowMeta project rush investment rules
- Total amount of rush investment: 84,000 USDT (42,000 SHOW)
- Grab the coin: SHOW
- Payment currency: USDT (ZT currency account)
- Rush shot mode: Rush shot
- Warm-up time: 10:00 on Feb 14, 2023 - 04:00 on Feb 15, 2023 (UTC)
- Payment time: 04:00 on Feb 15, 2023 - 10:00 on Feb 15, 2023 (UTC)
- Token distribution time: It is expected that 20% will be released online on the main network, and the remaining 80% will be unlocked linearly within 5 months after online on the main network(Please refer to the official announcement for the exact release schedule).
- Grab the entry: "ZT Labs" on the top of the web page, or "ZT Labs-ShowMeta" banner on the APP side
- Rush betting process: log in to ZT web page (take the web page as an example) - "ZT Labs" at the top - enter the amount to be rushed - complete the graphic verification code - deduct the payment
- Reference price: 2 USDT
- Minimum rush investment amount: 20 USDT (10 pieces)
- Maximum rush investment amount: 20,000 USDT (10,000 pieces)
- Support object: all users
ShowMeta project rush investment is divided into three phases：
Phase 1：42,000 SHOW，2USDT
Phase 2：20,000 SHOW，3USDT
Phase 3：10,000 SHOW，5USDT
- Project/Token Name: ShowMeta（SHOW）
- Project Introduction: ShowMeta is a Web3 gaming platform that connects players to their favorite Web3 games and Metaverses. As an App, we empower our community to play their favorite games, synthesize NFTs, and earn crypto. As a platform, ShowMeta allows builders to create their own Metaverse and token economy that integrate with the grand ShowMeta ecosystem. ShowMeta is the Steam of Web3.
- Vision: Create a metaverse entrance and establish a free and equal metaverse world. Establish a set of collaborative work standards for metaverse NFTs to form an effective connection between metaverses. Relying on the convenience and timeliness of the token economy, the NFT in each metaverse can be circulated and traded quickly. Establish an open world structure to provide entertainment, work, study, etc. for various types of users.
- Value Analysis: Universal Token Applied in Metaverse and AIGC
Multi-Entertainment: Meta-Universe Conference, Private Home, etc.
Powerful Compatibility: Allow builders to create their own Metaverse, GameFi.
- Economic model: Showmeta's token name is SHOW, with a total circulation of 42 million. Among them, IDO is 2%, private placement is 8%, creation subsidy is 20%, special gameplay bonus is 10%, technical team is 10%, and mining is 50%.
- Official website: https://showmeta.io/
Other matters needing attention:
- This ZT Labs "ShowMeta rush investment" can be launched on the "web side" and "APP side", and the "ShowMeta rush investment" page will be launched at 10:00 on Feb 14, 2023 (UTC);
- Users need to participate on the basis of fully understanding the project situation. Projects that have not been circulated or directionally circulated in the early stage may have large price fluctuations and uncertain income, and the platform cannot guarantee the expected income;
- The specific token issuance time and listing time are subject to the actual progress of the project party, and other uncontrollable factors such as project delays cannot be ruled out. Please participate with a full understanding of the project.
Digital assets are innovative products with large price fluctuations. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make prudent decisions. ZT will not assume any guarantee or compensation liability for your decisions.
Buy & Sell Crypto on ZT!
Telegram Admin: @AdTG_CS002
ZT reserves the right to modify, change or cancel this announcement at any time in its sole discretion and for any reason without prior notice