Dear ZT users:
ZT has completed the distribution of the second round of LUNA token airdrops to eligible LUNC holders and USTC holders.
- Pre-Attack 1 aUST = 0.01827712143 LUNA
- Pre-Attack 1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA
- Post-Attack 1 USTC = 0.02354800084 LUNA
- Post-Attack 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA
According to the official LUNA token distribution settings and schedule, airdrops will be unlocked in batches, and 30% of airdrops were distributed on May 30, 2022.The remaining 70% will be distributed monthly, starting this December and lasting 24 months.The following distributions won’t be announced separately.
ZT Will Support the Terra 2.0 LUNA Migration and Airdrop
ZT supports Terra 2.0 webinar migration and airdrop
Buy & Sell Crypto on ZT!
Invite friends to register.
Telegram Admin: @AdTG_CS002
ZT reserves the right to modify, change or cancel this announcement at any time in its sole discretion and for any reason without prior notice.