Dear ZT users:
The Ethereum merger will start when the Proof of Work (PoW) chain reaches the Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) value of 58,750,000,000,000,000,000,000 and is expected to take place on September 15, 2022 at 01:30 (UTC). The specific plans and descriptions are as follows:
- About ETH deposit, withdrawal and transaction business
- ZT will suspend ETH and ERC-20 token deposit and withdrawal business at 14:30 (UTC) on September 14, 2022, and will open ETH and ERC-20 token deposit and withdrawal business after confirming the stability and security of ETH network upgrade.
- Transactions will not be affected during the upgrade period, but the ETH 2.0 upgrade period may be accompanied by more drastic price fluctuations, please assess the risk before trading.
- Fork Coin Conversion
- ZT has suspended the two-way conversion of ETH and the potential fork coins ETHS and ETHW at 06:00 (UTC) on September 14, 2022.
- Fork Coin Trading
- ZT will suspend the trading of ETHS/USDT and ETHW/USDT at 10:00 (UTC) on September 14, 2022, and withdraw the relevant pending orders.
For more details, please refer to: Announcement on ZT supporting ETH potential fork and listing fork currency trading.
Risk warning: As there are still many uncertainties in the fork of Ethereum (ETH), this potential fork chain may not be able to continue due to lack of computing power, development team or community support. Trade, invest or hold related fork futures Tokens will be at risk of zeroing or delisting. ZT does not make any promises for the value of any forked futures tokens. Please make an investment decision prudently after evaluating the risks and rationally judging your investment ability. If there are any changes, we will inform you in the form of announcement as soon as possible.
Buy & Sell Crypto on ZT!
Invite friends to register.
Telegram Admin: @AdTG_CS002
ZT reserves the right to modify, change or cancel this announcement at any time in its sole discretion and for any reason without prior notice.